With the rapid development of the animal husbandry industry, the level of scale and specialization continues to increase. Renovating and upgrading traditional livestock husbandry, pioneering and innovating modern intelligent animal husbandry, and accelerating the modernization and informationization of animal husbandry have become increasingly important factors in the development of animal husbandry. The intelligent livestock husbandry system uses bar code labels (bar codes, two-dimensional codes) and RFID electronic tag identification technologies, smart mobile terminal technologies, large-scale database and WEB technologies, and android application development technologies, and many other related mobile Internet technologies and Internet of Things technologies. Modern information technology manages and services modern animal husbandry. The intelligent livestock husbandry system has realized the comprehensive informatization of key animal husbandry operations, including identification, identification, tracking, and inquiries of agricultural aquaculture, acquisition, processing, transportation, and sales, as well as warehouses, assets, and corporate information. Information management of business management, resource management information and information service standardization provide livestock husbandry enterprises with important information support and services so that the level of enterprise information can keep up with the rapid development of the enterprise.
Grasp the advanced animal husbandry management methods of the Internet of Things, online collection of environmental parameters of livestock houses through smart wireless sensors, and remotely control the corresponding equipment based on the analysis results of the collected data, so that the livestock and poultry house breeding environment can achieve the best state and realize science The goal of aquaculture, quarantine, and income increase.
Second, introduce the core system of intelligent livestock husbandry system
The intelligent livestock husbandry production management system is based on the application of key technologies for the Internet of Things. It uses bar code technology and RFID technology to identify animals and items, and uses mobile intelligent terminals with integrated correlation identifiers to conduct production management through android applications. And send data to the back-end system through the mobile terminal. In order to achieve the production of mobile office,
The main process of intelligent livestock husbandry system:
1. Feeding section: When livestock is raised, RFID tags (such as ear tags or foot rings) are installed on the livestock. These electronic tags are used to hit the ears of the animals at birth and the breeder then uses them. Handheld devices constantly set, collect, or store information as it grows, controlling production safety from the source. At the same time, records of animal epidemic prevention records, disease information, and key information of the breeding process were recorded at various times. Before the livestock are slaughtered, the RFID tag must first be read by the handset to confirm that disease-free animals can be slaughtered.
2. Slaughter session: Before slaughter, read the RFID tag information of the livestock body, confirm that the livestock has had epidemic prevention records and is practically healthy before they can be slaughtered and enter the market. At the same time, this information is written in the box label and the cargo pallet label. And go to the price tag.
3. Supervision of the competent authorities: In the process of market supervision, the regulatory authorities require that all sales outlets contain trays, boxes, and price tags containing RFID tags. The origin, name, type, grade, and price of the meat will be included. The relevant data is written into the electronic tag.
4. Logistics distribution link: Fresh meat enters the circulation link, RFID tags are placed on trays or crates loaded with meat, and transported to designated supermarkets or market outlets. When the goods are handed over, only a fixed distance is required. A reader or handheld reader can read the RFID tag on the box or tray.
5. Management of exotic animals: If meat products that have been slaughtered from other provinces and cities are to enter the market, they should first go to the designated place of supervision to carry out product inspection. After passing the inspection, the electronic labels affixing relevant product information and relevant inspection information will be attached. . At the same time, the regulatory authority issued a qualification certificate for marketing products.