Picking the warehouse, according to the actual situation, is very important to the picking method, and can also improve efficiency and accuracy.
So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the various picking methods in the warehouse?
Manual sowing pick
Orders are ordered once per order.
1. The operation method is simple; the delay time is short; the picking personnel have clear responsibilities and are easy to evaluate.
2. No sorting work is required after picking. It is a more traditional picking method and is suitable for picking processing of large quantities of orders.
When there are many types of goods, the picking path is long, and the picking efficiency is reduced. When the picking area is large, handling is difficult.
Picking DPS picking
Relying on the electronic labeling system, the goods of each order are sorted one by one.
The difference between manual picking and picking:
In the DPS picking process, the information is conveyed without paper, and the picker only picks the goods according to the information indicated by the electronic label system.
This method is more accurate and faster, reducing the labor intensity of the picker.
The multiple orders in a certain period of time are assembled into a batch of goods according to the goods category, all of which are sorted by manual goods, and then the process of sorting according to each customer order.
This sorting method can significantly improve work efficiency when the number of orders is large, shorten the distance of walking and handling when picking goods, and increase the number of picking per unit time.
The disadvantage of this method is that it cannot operate on a single order, and must wait for the order to accumulate a certain amount before it can be processed uniformly, and the order processing has a certain delay.
Seeding DAS picking
DAS sowing picking also relies on an electronic labeling system to pick and choose goods based on information prompted by the electronic labeling system.
The difference from DPS picking picking:
1. DPS picking is picking on a per order basis, while DAS sowing picking is picking by item type.
2. DPS does not need to carry out the goods after picking up the goods. After the DAS picks up the goods, it needs to be sorted according to each order.
3. The pick-up electronic label system corresponds to the cargo space, and the seeding electronic label corresponds to the customer or the store.
One-stop picking plan for overseas warehouses
Yijingtong overseas warehouse system has automatic order management function, systematically automatically grabs orders from multiple platforms, and the order information is synchronized in real time, thus realizing one-click generation function.
That is, after the cross-border seller receives the customer purchase list, the warehouse list is selected in the overseas warehouse system, and the overseas staff can arrange the delivery according to the system out-of-stock list to realize “one-click generation”.