At present, the tickets for popular tourist attractions in the domestic market are mostly ordinary color printing tickets, bar codes or laser anti-counterfeiting labels. The e-ticket of radio frequency electronic tags is the ultimate product of the future ticket and tag market, which eliminates the reproducibility of existing bar codes and laser anti-counterfeiting tags. The passive RF electronic tag itself does not need a power source to obtain energy from the electromagnetic wave emitted by the antenna of the reader/writer, and then sends the data and ID number stored therein to the reader/writer, and at the same time can encrypt and write various kinds of information in the RFID tag. User information. The radio frequency tag circuit is highly integrated and its package is simple. It can be made into ordinary color printing tickets and sensor cards, which can be widely used in various markets and can be recycled. The use of radio frequency technology in scenic spots will be an irreversible trend. Taking the lead in using this advanced management model will play a good exemplary role, and will also have a good effect on enhancing the popularity of the scenic spot.
2.2.1 System objectives
1. Reducing the labor intensity of staff and improving work efficiency.
2. To achieve automatic computer management, improve computer usage.
3. To reduce loopholes in business operations, such as missing fees and human consumption.
4. Achieve complete user management and fully manage the use of user resources.
5. Real-time scenic consumption management and monitoring.
6. Accurate charge statistics, rich query reports, provide scientific basis for decision management
2.2.1 RFID technical requirements
1. Achieve barrier-free recognition, visitors can not stop through;
2. Outdoor use of electronic labels requires waterproofing, easy installation, and installation concealment;
3. Dual-band RFID card (high-frequency and ultra-high frequency) multi-purpose card;
4. Reasonable fees for controlling the number of items;
5. Electronic liquid crystal display screen automatically counts the number of each scenic spot;
6. Network cabling shortcuts for each project, beautiful;
1. The fixed reader at the entrance requires easy installation and strong adaptability;
2. The ticket system is simple to use and easy to operate;
3. Low cost, it is best to integrate with the original management system;
4. The system can work in outdoor conditions
(1) Use dual-frequency RFID cards as the carrier of scenic area ticket information, and record the consumption process of the member units in the scenic area. When leaving the scenic area, the electronic tag serves as a carrier for recording the identity of visitors and checkout records, achieving automatic and efficient billing and The purpose of automated management.
(2) The use of dual-frequency RFID cards as the carrier of the tourist attractions information, through the attractions, the line information stored in the computer system, so as to achieve the purpose of automated management of the tour guide.
(3) Use dual-band RFID card, one card for dual use, when the visitor enters the scenic spot, swipe through the electric three-roll gate, the low-frequency card reader on the three-roll gate reads the information on the tourist's RFID card at close range, and transmits the information through the network. To the scenic spot management data center. When a tourist enters a scenic spot, a long-distance reader installed at a certain range of the entrance recognizes the visitor's ERFID card (through high-frequency reading), triggers an introduction broadcast of the attraction, and plays relevant information to let visitors know relevant information, and the system will Visitors' location and other information are transmitted to the scenic spot management data center to track and locate the travel itinerary.
(4) Using an electronic LCD screen, statistics are made on the number of people at each attraction so that each visitor knows the number of people in each project from time to time, so that it can reasonably allocate time, and it will not line up on many people's projects. time.
The system features
3.1 Powerful Network Functions
Make full use of network technology and implement charge management with local area network. The overall system is divided into four major modules. Each module is a self-contained system. The system adopts a mixed structure of C/S and B/S to achieve stand-alone management, and it can also be realized with local area network. Network management. For example, card issuing and accounting services can be performed in the financial office (or card issuing center), the charge management can be realized in the service desk, and the query and report can be implemented in the manager's office.
3.2 Complete Card Management Function
Provide card issuing, re-issuing, returning card, canceling, recharging, redeeming, refunding, reporting loss, unlinking and other operations to complete the management of the user's card. The identity of the holder of the card is divided and the identity can be freely defined, which facilitates the management of different billing standards and makes billing management more reasonable and practical.
3.3 Powerful Charge Management Functions
The system design uses a combination of stored value, timekeeping, metering, and discounted spending methods. Correspondingly, the member card has a stored value area and a metered area. The two parts are independent and can be used together. At the same time, different discounts can be set according to different card types and different time periods. Customers who have not applied for membership cards can use temporary cards for consumption.
3.4 Bill Printing Function
The system provides bill printers to print bills. When a new card is issued, a prepaid amount, or a card is consumed, the bill can be printed out directly to facilitate the user and the user to check the relevant information of the card.
3.5 Site reservation function
Site reservations can be made over the telephone to allow for orderly and purposeful venue management. The reserved venues are divided into uncompleted appointments, completed appointments, and appointments that are out of date. And provide the query, registration, appointment, modification, deletion and other operations, so that appointments really become appointments, in the appointment not completed within the actual situation can be modified, adjusted. Reservation information can be automatically or manually registered for consumption. The system automatically modifies the site status according to the reservation information to facilitate registration and make management more flexible.