The difficulty in the field of oil pipeline transportation is the daily maintenance work of oil pipelines. Oil pipeline inspection means that the equipment security inspection department conducts regular inspections and inspections of its in-plant equipment and pipelines to ensure the safety of petroleum transportation. Long-term patrol work has been using the "one-table system" work. Inspectors inspect equipment and pipelines in accordance with the inspection route, and then select operational status on the form and return to the management office for statistical inspection. Due to factors such as poor dedication of the patrol staff and weather conditions, sometimes the patrol personnel are lazy and falsely report patrol inspection conditions, which has greatly compromised the quality of safety inspection work.
In the past, the traditional maintenance management methods and models have been difficult to adapt to current operational management requirements, and the requirements for management informationization and standardization have become higher and higher. In particular, the development of Geographic Information Technology (GIS) has provided technical means and guarantees for the informatization of pipeline management. . At the same time, the handheld computer industry PDA, which is a portable device, is a direct integration of global positioning system GPS and GIS. It has been rapidly promoted in the work of petroleum patrolling, and it brings a new technological innovation to the traditional work mode.
The equipment/pipeline inspection system based on RFID technology mainly includes inspection dispatch management, inspection line management, inspection information download management, inspection information upload management, inspection information query management, and inspection information report management. The hardware equipment is mainly composed of RFID handheld terminals, RFID electronic tags, and wireless access points. In the design of this system, it closely focuses on the core requirements of the industry and the key business processes of inspection operations, and closely combines the applicability of RFID technology to practical needs, such as the use of ultra-high frequency passive electronic for the selection of electronic tags. The corresponding reading distance of the tag is also larger, so that the electronic tag information can be accurately detected.
System working mode:
1. Initialization: First, the basic database of the patrol system should be established and can be obtained from the line management system. In order to achieve intelligence, it is also necessary to collect the coordinates of the geographic locations of all devices. This process requires the lineman to walk the terminal to each device, query the current device data, and the GPS module will automatically obtain the coordinates of the current position. Directly through the terminal shooting equipment pictures, as a three-dimensional representation of information. The RFID function possessed by the terminal can be used to verify the condition of the equipment with the background, and it is more convenient, accurate, and detailed to understand the overall data of the entire pipeline of oil transmission pipelines and reflect it on the map information. The entire initialization process is simple, as long as the patrol officer patrols from beginning to end, the system will obtain GPS geographic location data, device details and image information of all devices.
2. Daily patrols: Before each work, the patrolling personnel will first obtain the patrol work order conveyed by the system. When the mobile explosion-proof tablet computer reaches the required inspection site, as long as the machine is turned on, the intelligent patrol system client program automatically obtains the current location coordinates through the GPS module, and then compares the data in the local or in-house database to the front. The device profile is displayed on the terminal screen. Line officers can record the status of field line equipment on their handheld computers. At the same time, the system automatically activates the GPRS wireless network, sends the geographical location information and the current time, together with the field line situation record, to the database within the office and processes the background patrol service program to enter the system database. If there is a GIS system used in conjunction with the PDA can display electronic maps, and navigate, guide the inspection route.
3. Inventory of assets: The system can send check-out work orders to the inspection personnel, complete the task of inventorying the assets at the same time as the inspection, the intelligent terminal automatically completes equipment inventory, and according to the inventory list issued by the system, the inventory situation is grasped at the first time, and Send the data to the system through GPRS, automatically generate a loss report.
4. Strengthen management: managers can set up task lists in advance and arrange daily inspection tasks, sequence, workload, and routes. When the patrolling officer is working, the system automatically prompts the patroller to the next patrol point according to the task list or the predetermined setting. At the same time, the control center can monitor the work schedule of the linemen and the inspections at any time. In the face of special circumstances, management personnel can conduct continuous dispatch and command through wireless networks. The data between the mobile terminal and the back-end system database is kept transparent in real time, which ensures the information management of the enterprise and ensures the in-place rate of inspections.
5. In order to ensure availability, the system supports both online and offline working conditions. If the GPRS wireless network cannot be connected temporarily due to a signal problem, the system temporarily stores the data locally. Once the wireless network is available, data is automatically sent. In addition, the system also provides an alternative USB/IR data transfer method for emergency use. When the wireless network is not used for any reason, the lineman can synchronize the terminal before the USB interface/infrared access device of the intelligent patrol service system.
The inspection equipment system fully utilizes the physical advantages of RFID technology, and mainly utilizes the characteristics that the UHF RFID does not require contact and reading distance, and does not require manual intervention, thus improving the inspection convenience of the inspection personnel and greatly reducing the Inspectors' workload. Reading distance can achieve long-distance data acquisition, and better remote inspection; RFID identification speed, reduce a lot of inspection time, improve efficiency, improve the equipment inspection management level; RFID technology can be appropriate It penetrates cloth, leather, and wood to read the material and is able to fully cope with the challenges of harsh environments and maintain all-weather work.
What's important is that RFID technology brings real-time and accurate data. It allows managers to obtain insights from their data and translates this insight into best practices for business management, improving management and predictability, and promoting overall Increase efficiency and management.