With the establishment of RFID anti-counterfeiting traceability platform for high-end liquor companies "Maotai" and "Wuliangye" brand liquors, domestic liquor producers, including red wine, have built their own RFID anti-counterfeit traceability systems. Using the latest Internet of Things RFID radio frequency technology, it can provide 7*24-hour real-time supervision of alcoholic products, use NFC chips to provide complete anti-counterfeiting technology, and can automatically identify and collect timely and accurate RFID logistics tag information through long-distance non-contact methods. Real-time transmission of information to the back-end database. Through NFC mobile phone App to narrow the distance between consumers and manufacturers, to promote consumption, increase sales, combat counterfeiting, establish a genuine brand reputation.
A NFC anti-counterfeiting electronic tag is made for each bottle of wine, and an RFID logistics tag is assigned to each bottle. The RFID tag is initialized from the production packaging section of the winery and the RFID reader is used at each monitoring and tracking stage. Automatically identify and upload RFID tag data into the back-end database. The logistics distribution process uses handheld RFID readers to complete the receipt and distribution of goods until the retail link. Consumers can use their own NFC mobile phones to check the authenticity of their products and inquire about “tracking traceability” information, so that consumers can rest assured that they can purchase, and merchants can also sell with confidence and completely eliminate fake wines.
The system consists of eight parts:
1. Distribute the label: Make a unique NFC security label for each bottle of wine, and distribute an RFID logistics tag to each box of wine. The ID of the RFID logistics tag can be associated with the product barcode of the existing ERP system to facilitate the new RFID. The integrated application of the system with the old system avoids duplicate data entry and increases the workload of personnel.
2. Receiving goods: For the use of forklift trucks to receive goods, RFID readers can be deployed in the receiving lanes to automatically identify and collect RFID logistics tag information and upload them to the back-end database. For dealers receiving small batches of goods, an RFID handset can be used to complete the receipt confirmation and upload information to the back-end database.
3, delivery and delivery: for the use of forklift truck delivery links, you can deploy RFID readers in the delivery channel, automatic batch identification and collection of RFID logistics tag information and upload to the back-end database. For small shipments from dealers, RFID handhelds can be used to complete shipment confirmation and upload information to the back-end database.
4, retail shipping: terminal retail links, for each bottle of wine sold (or FCL wine), have to do a sales registration processing.
5, WEB query statistics: factory management personnel can query the RFID label issued on the WEB side, query the distribution progress, statistical sales reports and so on.
6. Consumers: Consumers can download and install App software for free, use their own NFC mobile phones to scan security labels, check authenticity, and further inquire about traceability information. You can recommend the query results to your own circle of friends and forward them to your own social platforms such as WeChat Weibo. This is the best way for manufacturers to get closer to consumers. In the future of consumer behavior activities, “first check and then buy” will be the norm, and it will be difficult to obtain the trust and purchase of consumers if they do not find the products of real origin.
7. Self-checking: Deploying self-service inquiries at malls and other counters. For consumers who do not have NFC mobile phones, they can check the anti-counterfeiting information and the traceability information of the NFC readers on the kiosk.
8. System integration: The RFID system can realize data integration with the enterprise's ERP system, logistics and warehousing system, POS system, etc. through the interface, avoid data maintenance, maximize sharing of data, and protect the original IT investment.
This solution helps alcohol producers to establish their own product traceability and anti-counterfeiting system as quickly and cheaply as possible. Compared with bar codes, two-dimensional codes, and SMS anti-counterfeiting methods, NFC chip-level anti-counterfeiting is more secure and reliable, and it is most convenient for consumers to check and interact. In the production and logistics areas, the advantages of RFID non-contact long-distance identification are even more obvious. The operation of personnel is more convenient and faster. The inventory work is carried out more accurately. The inventory cycle can be significantly reduced, and the workload of warehouse management, receipt, and delivery can be significantly reduced.