First, the construction background
In the collection of production line information, the manual acquisition and manual input methods have the problems of insufficient accuracy and high error rate. It is also easy to cause the production data in the system to be unable to be updated in real time, the hysteresis is serious, and it is not conducive to the smooth progress of the production flow. The phenomenon of further increase in production capacity.
Through the adoption of Internet of Things (RFID), wireless sensing technology, and network technology, real-time tracking and data collection of manufacturing assembly line production processes are realized, thereby improving the visibility and controllability of the manufacturing process of the workshop and increasing the production efficiency of the company.
Second, the system structure
The entire system is divided into three layers: data acquisition/execution layer, data communication layer, management execution layer
1. Data acquisition/execution layer
The data acquisition layer consists of two parts, an RFID tag and an RFID data acquisition device. The collection devices include an RFID handheld device, an RFID fixed reader, and a pneumatic RF gate.
This layer has on-site information display function: on-site information can be displayed through MES terminals, electronic signage, and other equipment, to realize the online real-time real-time information of production and production of spare parts batch number, production planning, production process, production status information, production equipment information, and quality analysis information. Inquire, display, enter, realize the paperless operation of the workshop.
2. Data communication layer
The data communication layer consists of a communication network and a communication server.
3. Management monitoring layer
The management and monitoring layer mainly completes the functions from middleware to production management and scheduling and data storage, and responds to the command request of the data terminal transmitted from the bottom layer and sends the dispatching instructions. The management control layer consists of three parts: database server, management server and user software.
Third, the system features
1. Real-time dynamic tracking in the whole process of the product to accurately understand the position and status information of the product;
2, to achieve seamless conversion of information in the various production intervals of the product;
3. Provide data support for the three-dimensional job guidance and logistics of the entire production line;
4. Through the RFID reader installed on the production line, the production process is tracked and monitored in real time;
5. Follow-up management on the historical processing/source information of the product to facilitate quality traceability.
Fourth, the system features
RFID will be used in production management systems to achieve material cost control, production statistics, and piece count statistics. At the same time, according to the needs of users, it can also realize the operation monitoring and management of production line equipment parts. The implementation is as follows:
1. Paste anti-metal labels on the production line trays, set up RFID reading and writing equipment at the designated processing points of the production line, and read the tag information when the tray passes the reading and writing device.
2. When the pallet moves near the machining point, the system automatically recognizes the tag information and performs the machining operation according to the set program.
3. Need to enter the processing point of processing, and proceed without processing.
4. Production information is collected in real time to quickly find production bottlenecks.
5. Accurately grasp the order progress and deliver on time through the statistics of production information and production schedule estimation.
Combining purchasing, warehousing and other data, rationally arrange various work plans to reduce the backlog of work in progress.
Management promotion point
The application of RFID technology in production management will help enterprises to manage and monitor all aspects of production through real-time production data, grasp order progress, production bottlenecks and other important information, solve problems and improve efficiency.
Combine the production data with other data to realize the monitoring of the operation of the production line equipment parts, the management of the product out of storage, and the management of outbound and outbound logistics distribution centers. Due to the non-visible reading of RFID technology and the simultaneous reading of multiple tags, multiple tags read all of their logistics data at once, which greatly improves the process management efficiency of supply-production-logistics supply chain for production companies.