First, system background
Medical waste is hazardous waste, contains a large number of harmful pathogens, toxic and hazardous chemical pollutants and radioactive contaminants and other harmful substances, and therefore has a great risk, China has long listed it as the number one hazardous waste. For medical waste, China’s Ministry of Health has stipulated that medical waste in hospitals must be stored closed, stored at designated locations, transported by special personnel, and medical waste must be incinerated to ensure sterilization and avoid environmental pollution. Recycling and reuse in any form are not allowed. . Medical waste disposal and medical, urban construction, environmental protection, scientific research, and other departments need to strengthen collaboration and strengthen supervision in all aspects.
The medical waste RFID monitoring system based on RFID technology, combining GPS technology and GPRS technology to realize visualized medical waste transportation management and real-time location-based high-speed, high-efficiency information network platform and EDI as the backbone technology will realize the medical waste treatment process for the environmental protection department. The full supervision provides basic information support and protection.
The RFID garbage tracking and processing system of the medical waste realizes full supervision of the whole medical waste, improves the information management capabilities of the medical waste, and ensures the health and safety of the people. The design goal of the system is:
1) effectively eliminate the illegal loss of medical waste;
2) Use RFID tags to electronically control the collection, transportation and destruction of medical waste;
3) Collect and analyze various data of medical waste, and obtain various accurate data;
4) Analyze the data collected in real time and implement a dangerous time alarm mechanism.
Second, the system overview
Each medical department produces a large number of medical dangerous waste products every day. It packs waste products from the medical units to the vehicles and transports them to transit stations for weighing. The vehicles are then transported from the transfer stations to the medical waste incineration center and completed within 24 hours. Throughout the entire process, the supervision department monitors the complete disposal of medical waste, ensuring that the medical dangerous goods discarded by the medical unit are not lost or eliminated. At present, the medical unit packs discarded products and transports the vehicles to the transfer station for batch (multi-box) weighing, and then the vehicles are sent to the incineration center for weighing and processing. Packing without sealing, weighing without subdividing into the box, using traditional paper documents, no computer application system support management, supervision delay.
The basic system requirements are as follows:
1) Set up an RFID garbage tracking and processing system, a burning center subsystem, and a supervision subsystem;
2) Install electronic labels on medical waste containers. When using waste containers, write information such as weight, unit, time, and affiliated medical company in the electronic label attached to the container.
3) When the medical unit picks up waste products, it carries portable devices and portable electronic scales to write information such as the weight and the medical unit to the box with a label. A stationary or portable reader/writer is set at the incineration center, and the electronic tag is read out automatically and remotely. Write information function, and alarm the weight of the medical waste box.
Third, the system process
The main tasks of the medical garbage RFID monitoring system are: First, the medical industry units must report on the Internet before the medical waste is shipped out, and write the relevant data and other relevant information into the RFID tag and stick it on the medical waste packaging; secondly, the waste is concentrated. After processing the field, the RFID reader/writer reads the RFID tag data attached to the garbage package, and transmits the medical garbage information to the relevant regulatory authorities; finally, the waste disposal department treats the disease and treats it according to the treatment method corresponding to the waste category. Processing.
The operation flow of the RFID garbage monitoring system for medical waste is:
1) Medical Waste Electronic Bill Generation
2) Paid vehicle task list generation
3) Out of the car
4) Receive medical waste (video starts monitoring and charging process)
5) Weighing of medical garbage turnover barrels (weigh weights are uploaded to the system in real time, and RFID tag information is assigned at the same time)
6) Garbage loading (receiving vehicle unlock record unlocking information and upload system in real time)
7) Transportation (GPS positioning system regularly transmits the location of the vehicle)
8) Transit Center (transit center's arrival and departure vehicle arrival time, garbage collection time)
9) Transportation (GPS Positioning System periodically transmits the location of the vehicle)
10) Incineration center (upload vehicle arrival time)
11) Receive garbage to be burned (start video monitoring operation)
12) Entering the Incineration Line
13) Access to medical garbage turnover barrel weight comparison (information upload incineration center monitoring room, processing completed, information upload system)
14) End of the process
Fourth, the system features
1) Automatic data acquisition: The medical garbage turnover barrels are realized and the tags are automatically identified and distributed. The data is uploaded to the monitoring center in real time.
2) Convenience: The system's all-electronic centralized management of data makes it possible for a large amount of data to be searched by the server, which saves a lot of manpower, increases the efficiency, and makes the response to events faster.
3) Data security: The system adopts RFID electronic tags designed specifically for different occasions, with fast identification response time, low average failure rate, ensuring the security, timeliness and stability of the identification links; The fault-tolerant system server ensures high stability and security of the server and the transmission speed of the network, so as to realize real-time transmission of the system and guarantee the timeliness of the information.
4) Improve the management level: centralized management and distributed control; standardize the supervision and management of the collection and transportation of medical waste, and supervise all necessary links so that emergencies can reach the top management level at the first time so that the incident can be handled in a timely manner.
5) System scalability: Taking into account the future development trend and the promotion of informatization throughout the management of hazardous waste products, the system provides a wealth of data interfaces that can be provided to the EPA's different systems based on the corresponding data.