Radio frequency identification technology (RFID) is an automatic identification technology that emerged from the 1990s and gradually matured. It uses radio frequency mode for non-contact two-way communication to achieve the purpose of identification and exchange data. Radio frequency tags provide labels for drugs that can hardly be duplicated. RFID products can be used for anti-counterfeiting management. The sales of products can be traced back. At the same time, the automatic collection of warehouse data can be realized, and the speed and accuracy of enterprise warehouse logistics can be greatly accelerated. Sex, thereby reducing management costs.
Each tag has a globally unique ID number. Can not be modified, can not be counterfeited; no mechanical wear, anti-fouling;
2. The reader has a physical interface that is not directly open to end users and guarantees its own security;
3, data security In addition to the password protection of the label, the data part can use some algorithms to achieve security management;
4. There is a mutual authentication process between the reader and the tag.
RFID drug anti-counterfeiting application
1) As a pharmaceutical manufacturer, pharmaceutical companies are responsible for attaching RFID tags to pharmaceutical packaging. There are two kinds of RFID electronic labels for medicines, one is the HF label attached to the small packaging box of each sales unit, and the other is the UHF label attached to the packaging paper box.
2) Distribution-related units (including drug wholesalers, pharmaceutical retailers, and medical institutions) have a dedicated RFID reader/writer. Pharmaceutical companies conduct product authentication and circulation information writing operations in the product outbound and outbound links.
3) The drug administration department can use hand-held (portable) identifiable read-write devices to conduct on-site inspections and identification of drug inventory related units' inventory and drug sales.
4) The PKI system manages the identity registration and digital certificate issuance of drug manufacturers, drug distributors, pharmaceutical retailers, and medical institutions. The machines used by various companies and institutions also undergo certification and management through appropriate mechanisms.
5) When a consumer purchases a drug in a hospital or pharmacy, he or she can authenticate the drug through an identifiable device or a self-service authentication terminal in the hospital or pharmacy.
6) The platform's application software interfaces with information systems such as drug manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and medical institutions through data interfaces to enable data exchange. A complete pharmaceutical circulation record was collected on the platform to enable circulation supervision and Internet authenticity inquiry.
1. Maximize the visibility of product storage and reduce the complexity of manual statistics and queries;
2, product anti-counterfeiting features, the world's only ID absolute anti-counterfeiting, and enhance corporate brand image and reduce counterfeit traders counterfeiting; 3, product traceability, increase the management of the logistics chain, provide strong data for market analysis;
4. The management of flood prevention cargoes regulates the market of channel distributors, and resolves the contradiction between channel providers, and enhances the loyalty of channel distributors to corporate brands;
5, automatic reminder function in many aspects, to avoid the passive situation caused by human error.