Large-scale energy-consuming enterprises, mines, and warehouses each have a large number of material transportation vehicles entering and exiting every day. Parking, registration, and weighing procedures are required. Operators manually enter data into computers, which is not only time-consuming but also has a high error rate. The breeding of human-induced fraud has caused a lot of economic losses to the company.
The vehicle management RFID weighing system can effectively solve the drawbacks of the above traditional weighing methods. The vehicles to be measured all carry “electronic license plates”—that is, radio frequency tags (TAGs). The dedicated reading device automatically recognizes the electronic devices when the vehicle is over-weighed. License plate. And the electronic license plate cannot be removed once it is installed (solve the "clone car" problem). A scale mark was written in the electronic license plate to solve the problem of “repeated weighing”. The dedicated reader/writer can be integrated with the existing weighing and weighing system as a complete system to realize the integration of automatic metering and automatic vehicle number identification, completely avoiding manual operation and high efficiency.
1. All electronically-balanced vehicles are electronically recorded by computers, eliminating the need for manual intervention.
2. The electronic license plate cannot be removed once it is installed.
3. The electronic license plate data cannot be forged or duplicated, which fundamentally eliminates copying, forgery, and cheating.
4. The special electronic license plate can withstand the test of humid, cold, hot and other harsh environments.
5. "Electrical license plate" using passive technology, long service life, no maintenance.
6. Fully guarantee the reading distance; the recognition distance is up to 7 meters and the speed can be up to 80km/h.
Customs electronic gate automatic RFID solution:
Customs is the bridge and link between domestic and overseas connections. Customs gate vehicles have a large volume of traffic on a daily basis, which can easily cause gate jams, affect the efficiency of customs clearance, and cause troubles for customs administration.
The customs electronic gate automatic RFID system is composed of a long-distance reader and a tamper-resistant electronic tag. It can realize automatic identification and recording of vehicles and drivers, and can be integrated with customs electronic systems and EDI electronic customs information platforms. Automatic verification of customs declaration data and drivers and vehicle information, eliminating the need for manual registration, auditing, and acceptance procedures, greatly improving the speed of customs clearance.
System design goals:
1. Establish a smart bayonet system, equipped with a lane indicator light electronic lever release control indicator system, a driver RFDI electronic label vehicle management subsystem, a loadometer data acquisition subsystem, and an electronic bayonet data real-time processing system. Carry out all-round supervision of vehicles entering and leaving the port area and provide effective electronic data support for the arrangement of vehicles.
2. Install the lane signal light and the electronic file system. Through the comparison instruction of the receiving bay management system, control the lifting and lowering of the stop bar and the traffic lights to achieve the purpose of indicating the release of vehicles.
3. Install RFDI electronic tag driver's vehicle management subsystem, issue driver's electronic tag card to vehicles entering port area, pre-record basic information of vehicle and driver, read data at bayonet, and compare with system .
4. Install the weighbridge RFDI read-write data acquisition system to collect the vehicle weighing data in and out of the bayonet and calculate the weight of the cargo entering the port area.
5. Through the electronic bayonet data real-time processing system, integrate all bayonet devices and interact with the customs supervision business system.
The container lane management system includes: electronic license plate automatic identification system, traffic light control system for electronic traffic lights, loadometer data acquisition system, bayonet integrated management system.