I. Status Quo and Trends of Industry Informatization
China is a textile giant in the world, and it has concentrated on a large number of low-end clothing suppliers in the world. With tens of thousands of households, the domestic industrial workers engaged in the apparel industry are even more of a very large number. In this field, the large and small clothing enterprises are numerous and the information industry of the clothing industry is uneven, but it can be divided into the following stages:
1. In the initial stage (hand-operated machine calculation): Workers record the products, quantity, and procedures produced by themselves in the book. When the salary is calculated at the end of the month, the book is collected and summarized, and special personnel are counted.
2. Stamping phase (paper labeling phase): The worker’s ticket (tag) is printed on a fixed piece of paper in the form of a seal, a large ticket is ticketed for each garment, and then each process has a small label. When a worker produces a certain process, scissors are used to cut out the small labels of the corresponding process, as a credential for the number of products he produces, and then collectively summarizes.
3. Semi-computerized stage (bar code labeling phase): Using a computer and a printer, a large label on a bar code is printed out with each bar code.
4. Automated phase (electronic ticketing stage) Electronic ticketing is the use of IC card technology and data terminal acquisition technology, the information of each tag ticket exists in the IC card, the worker according to their own procedures, the number of products through the acquisition terminal , processing content (process) and other information sent directly to the computer to complete the labeling work.
Second, the electronic ticket advantage
High real-time performance
E-tags solve the problem of real-time information. Under normal circumstances, workers need to cut the ticket with scissors and pay it at the specified time. The worker’s salary is calculated and the label is scanned into the computer. The intermediate process takes at least one day. Time, and even more, can reach 1 month. The electronic tag device directly completes the process, enters the computer directly, and displays the result to the worker, so that the worker knows whether or not this bar has been calculated for himself.
safe and stable
The bar code label is subject to the clarity of the bar code. The IC card converts the information into a digital mode for transmission. The bus adopts the 485 communication mode to ensure the security and stability of the data. Even if a problem occurs, the worker will immediately notice that it will not be discovered until the end of the month.
On the pass, information sharing
Electronic labels establish a connection channel for managers, company executives, and front-line workers in the workshop. Each worker's production schedule can be directly fed back to the administrator. Managerial instructions (such as notifications, etc.) can also directly reach the worker's screen. Established a bridge linking workers and high-level workers
Analyze flow and solve block
Whether the arrangement of processes in the garment production process is reasonable and whether the deployment of various electric sewing machines is reasonable will greatly affect the production efficiency. The most primitive data obtained through electronic tags Computers directly notify relevant personnel by means of charts and LCD large screens, and can rationally allocate processes and personnel based on numbers and experience.
The IC card is recycled. After the production is completed, the IC card can be used for the next product. The cost of printing consumables and paper is not incurred every month, and the scan job can be cancelled. This saving is continuous. The benefits to the company are constantly increasing.
The smooth flow of information in the company will lead to improved management. For example, managers can easily see each product, the progress of each production process, which people produce, and when. Quantify and summarize information that was difficult to quantify before, analyze problems, and avoid mistakes in advance.
The recycling of IC cards saves a lot of paper resources. Every person in a clothing company is very clear that the paper labels will produce a large number of paper labels each month that will complete the production mission. Electronic labels are in line with China's current green environmental protection policy.
Solved the software's data collection problem.
All software has its own advantages, but all have common disadvantages: ensuring that the original data is correct can guarantee the correct result. The source of the original data is mainly: manual input, barcode scanning, but these are some data that can be collected through many procedures, and can not be guaranteed to be completely correct; electronic labels are extended on the basis of manual input and barcode scanning. One step: Directly collect data on the production line, reduce the process of manual intervention, greatly improve the accuracy of the original data, and ensure the integrity and authenticity of the results.
Third, the workflow
When cutting and bundling, accompanied by a smart material card, instead of a bar code or ticket.
Install a dual-head reader on each sewing machine or post that needs to be counted.
When employees are working, they are swiped with a card reader. The card reader displays the employee number. After each bar is finished, it is swiped off the material card. The reader shows the number of bars, the employee's completed process, and the color size.
The system automatically records at what time employees are doing what work orders and how long each process takes.
The quality controller finds the defective product. Just press the card reader and the system automatically records which employee has the number of defective products.
Fourth, the system features
(1) Operation: automatic, simple and intuitive computer automatic collection of production data; simple operation process, no change to the traditional operating habits, no special training required for cutting bed and parking space; through the terminal display screen, you can directly check the piece count and salary of the current day or designated day. Happening;
(2) Management: Standardization and fairness Accurate piece counting, efficient and transparent, effective in reducing employee turnover; Resolving bottlenecks in production and improving production efficiency; Assignment of processes, Responsibility to people, Effectively reducing defective products, and reducing the rate of repairs;
(3) Information: Accurate, real-time real-time monitoring of production bottlenecks and parking spaces; Optimizing production processes and shortening product cycles; Accurately calculating production capacity and life cycle; Automatically generating intelligent analysis reports;
(4) Cost: Saving and environmental protection Completely eliminate traditional ticketing (Philippines and Flycatchers) to save costs; Reduce manpower and save wages; Accurate hourly wage statistics, effectively eliminate employees' possession of tickets;
V. System Implementation Benefits
(1) Real-time discovery of bottlenecks in production, real-time monitoring of the production capacity of each parking space, and balance of production line production capacity.
(2) Automatically count the worker's production schedule and automatically count the worker's output in real-time, and the number of working hours for each procedure.
(3) Workers' false declaration of output, piece-rate accuracy, and reasonable and fair wages can be completely eliminated.
(4) Save time for employees to cut work tickets without special statisticians, reduce personnel, and save wage costs.
(5) The RFID card can be reused for more than 10 years, saving the cost of ticket paper and printing ticket.
(6) Process improvement, which immediately discovers which employees in the same process are faster and takes a few seconds. Compared to others, the individual improvements become the improvement of all employees, and the company's production efficiency is continuously improved. .
(7) The product quality control is more complete, and the production line is immediately notified of the inferior product information, and the adjustments can be controlled in time.