With the rapid development of international trade, the shipping industry has also been greatly developed. The problems involved in container transportation, such as wide coverage, large amount of information, and numerous links, have caused arduous management. This also highlights a major issue: Without the strong support of an information system, the modern container transportation system cannot be effectively operated and managed. Due to the ultra-high frequency RFID technology, the container transportation management system can adapt to the harsh environment of the metal box group, and can carry out real-time monitoring of containers and consignment vehicles in the transport link and implement intelligent management. Therefore, it becomes the best for container transportation management. select.
Card Issuer, UHF RFID Reader, Ceramic Tag, Antenna, Surveillance System
RFID container transportation management
1, packing point of shipment: material information input and inquiry.
2. Inspection at the way-on-the-slot: inspection of the current information, status and container information of the material.
3, container extraction, placement: According to the system extracted and transported to the stacking location, then the station assigned to a suitable location, and real-time data entry.
4, the door switch monitoring: including mechanical monitoring and photosensitive monitoring, to achieve the safety monitoring of the box during transport.
5, temperature and humidity monitoring: real-time monitoring of the internal temperature and humidity of the container.
6, vibration monitoring: to achieve safe monitoring of fragile goods.
7. Abnormal event alarm: It is to realize the alarm against illegal opening and closing of doors and illegal moving events.
8, specify the freight yard to find, to achieve safe and accurate unloading of materials.
1. Automatically collect information quickly and without manual intervention.
2. Eliminate the phenomenon of wrong containers and leaking containers.
3. Solve the problems of human error and information exchange that are not timely.
4, to achieve a high degree of information sharing.
5, to achieve effective integration of business.
6, to achieve a reasonable allocation of resources and optimization.