1. Standardize the management process of medical waste disposal in various links to avoid accidents such as improper waste outflow;
2. Strengthen supervision measures such as classification, treatment, classification, and handover management in medical waste management;
3, the entire process uses RFID radio frequency identification technology to identify medical solid waste information, long distance recognition, high recognition efficiency, to avoid secondary cross infection;
4. The entire process uses RFID radio frequency identification technology as the identity login identification of each client, and clear responsibilities;
5. Automatic weighing, GPS positioning, infrared and other technical means are added in each link to prevent the management missed reading by technical means.
Main function flow:
1. Waste management in hospital departments: The responsible person of medical waste management in each department is classified and sealed according to the type of medical waste. The weighing is completed on the electronic scale and the corresponding RFID electronic label is affixed to the garbage bag or sharps collection box. The system automatically records Garbage generation information such as generation department, generation time, weight, type, RFID code, person in charge and information that needs remarks;
2. Medical waste recycling: professional recycling staff swipes the card to log in to the RFID handheld terminal system, combines GPS positioning and department selection, scans and recycles garbage, and completes the transfer work at the same time;
3. Transportation of medical waste: The medical waste recovered from the department is sorted into different garbage bins. At the same time, the RFID tags on the garbage bins are scanned, and the garbage bins with single bags of garbage are associated. Dedicated medical solid waste transportation vehicles are used to transport to the waste treatment plant, and the GPS handheld information is used to locate the driving route on the way;
4. Medical waste collection and storage: The waste delivered to the plant is received by a dedicated person with an RFID handheld terminal, and is separately treated according to the classification of medical waste. If incineration is required, it is sent to an incineration production line, and it needs to be landfilled and sent to a landfill. An RFID reader should be installed in the temporary storage area to monitor the temporary storage time to avoid pollution caused by overdue;
5. Incineration plant management: a fixed RFID reader is installed in the incineration plant to identify the waste incinerated by each incinerator, while weighing and system verification to prevent waste from flowing out;
6. Landfill plant management: The receiver of the landfill plant uses the RFID handheld terminal to identify the RFID electronic tag of the trash can and weighs it to prevent waste from flowing out;
7. Other functional modules: personnel authorization management, transportation vehicle cleaning subsystem, trash can cleaning management subsystem, vehicles, personnel scheduling system, system settings, statistical report query, etc.