Combining RFID technology for data collection and daily business management, R&D of RFID information storage management system for clothing information, and important business processes for garment warehouse management, and improving the efficiency of core business processes such as warehousing, delivery, and inventory have significant effects. Automated identification, information sharing and tracking bring productivity, accuracy, profitability and improved customer service.
1. Integrate storage links: According to business processes and management requirements, integrate all aspects of storage management, eliminate "information isolated islands", reduce communication costs, and achieve effective resource allocation.
2, to meet the individual needs: accurate inventory data, to avoid overselling, humanized order processing, after-sales processing, to meet customer needs, passive service to active service changes, active warning.
3, support for multi-level architecture: support for multi-level warehouses, multi-channel management, multi-mode organizational structure, to ensure system operating flexibility, improve asset utilization, and create a first-class storage model.
4. Reduce operating costs: Through the system to reduce manual operations such as manual inventory, effectively reduce labor costs. At the same time, through the operation path, the guidance and optimization of operating methods, reduce operating costs.
5. Continuously improve quality: Continuously improve the accuracy of inventory, make full use of the available space in the warehouse, improve the space utilization and delivery of orders, and improve customer satisfaction.
6. Enhancing business execution: through the integration of system orders, cross-transshipment, dynamic replenishment and other functions, to effectively improve the accuracy of orders, enhance customer satisfaction, reduce labor, improve operational efficiency, and build the company's core competitiveness.
7. Provide decision support: Provide systematic data support for enterprise decision-making through system order collection, demand forecasting, inventory replenishment, inventory reporting and other functions, thereby reducing out-of-stock, reducing existing inventory, operating costs and backlog.
8. Ensure data security: The system provides a complete login program (username and password). Different people are given different permissions and are set by the system administrator. The system also provides one-click data backup and recovery functions to further ensure the security and continuity of business data.
The RFID warehousing management system can meet the individualized needs of casual apparel enterprises and provide an overall informationization solution for the apparel industry, thereby realizing the enterprise informationization upgrade, improving the overall competitiveness and creating more profits.