Anti-counterfeit labels are not only an anti-counterfeiting and anti-counterfeiting tool for products, but also a marketing tool. They use the characteristics of one-size-for-one, one-for-one, and red-chip lottery, points collection, details introduction, and product traceability. A series of functions. Helping companies spend a small amount of cost brings a lot of results. Now the new anti-counterfeiting labels can also be used as a selling point for corporate products. The first guarantees the authenticity of products, allows consumers to buy them at ease, and enhances their brand image and brand reputation. Consumers are concerned about the company’s public numbers when checking anti-counterfeiting products. The flow rate greatly increases the secondary consumption rate.
Applying a security label to a product not only allows the product to provide an umbrella, allows fake goods to bypass the road, but also helps companies establish a good brand image. It is not just a simple security label, but also a product marketing tool, which is also Anti-counterfeiting labels are a big selling point.
First, what is the selling point of security labels?
1. Consumers can easily identify and inquire. Consumers do not need to learn specialized identification techniques. They only need to scan them with WeChat, telephone inquiries, or send short messages to easily check the authenticity of products. This is very convenient.
2. Uniqueness: Each product is provided with a unique anti-counterfeiting code and identified on the anti-counterfeit label product or package through the anti-counterfeit system. Just as each individual anti-counterfeiting label has a unique ID card, the product can be copied by counterfeit but the code is only.
3, low-cost, two-dimensional code anti-counterfeiting labels are very simple, we only need to add common QR, barcode, and laser anti-counterfeit labels on the QR bar code level, the added cost is minimal.
4. Anti-counterfeit timeliness Every time a digital system is authenticated, the anti-counterfeiting labels will be recorded by the system to verify the relevant information, including time and certification. According to the number of times a product's anti-counterfeiting digital is queried and the source of the inquiry, it can determine the authenticity of the product, can determine the area where the counterfeit product is located, and can promptly provide accurate clues to law enforcement agencies to accurately and timely counterfeiters against forgery. label. QR code security is convenient and can greatly enhance the interaction between the company and consumers to improve the company's visibility and credibility.
5, the unity of management, this anti-counterfeit labels can be used for any kind of goods on the use of the network across the country to establish a nationwide anti-counterfeiting network at any time monitoring, unified management.
6. The use of one-off, for each product of the anti-pseudo-pseudo tag counterfeit tags in general, can only be used once. Once used, scratching the coating or peeling off the surface, the anti-counterfeit labels can be significantly damaged, which is different from other unused anti-counterfeit labels. Authorized special products or valuables can be processed through the technology of the system service center. After the first query, its legal owners can enjoy multiple enquiries on the security label right.
Second, anti-counterfeit labels provide an umbrella for products and safeguard the interests of consumers and businesses:
1. Anti-counterfeit labels The adaptive anti-counterfeit labels are suitable for various kinds of products, such as cosmetics, health products, medicines, electronic appliances, alcoholic drinks, tea, daily necessities, fast-food drinks, and clothing labels.
2. Stability of anti-counterfeiting labels Under the normal operating conditions, the anti-counterfeiting label identification features can continue to adhere to the shortest time. For example, fluorescent inks and temperature-change inks have a decay period.
3. Anti-counterfeit labels One product, one yard, one item, one yard, identity, uniqueness, anti-counterfeiting labels, anti-counterfeit identification features are unique and non-replicable. For example, digital anti-counterfeiting, so that a product's anti-counterfeit signs an identity code, each anti-counterfeiting mark can only be used once, can not be transported and used.
4, anti-counterfeiting labels security efforts to identify the false, to avoid the immortality and reliability of counterfeit features. The strength of anti-counterfeiting consists of the number of anti-counterfeit identification features, the number of anti-counterfeiting technology exclusive, the difficulty of copying, and the cost of copying. The appearance of anti-counterfeit labels has made fewer and fewer fakes, smashing the ambitions of criminals and the development of science and technology, which has greatly increased the cost of criminals and made them profitable.