relying on the video and audio collection in prison, through the intelligent technology of face recognition, perimeter intelligence analysis, behavior analysis, personnel density analysis, voice intelligence analysis, etc., realize the control of prison personnel, the counting of the number of people, and the intelligence of the perimeter. The prevention and control of personnel, the analysis of behaviors such as squatting, fighting, gathering, and getting up, as well as the intelligent application of sensitive words such as interviews and conversations.
2. Driven by new technologies, what are the “wisdom” of smart prisons?
The core embodiment of prison "wisdom"
Supported by next-generation information technologies such as big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, and mobile Internet, modern information technology is integrated with prison business to realize the perception, analysis, processing and integration of various types of information in prisons. The variables realize intelligent control, and through deeper integration to achieve closer coordination, the core of wisdom is mainly reflected in the following three aspects.
High integration: build on the individual of the prisoner, based on the supervision of business activities and major data items, real-time through multi-subsystem integration linkage, business association, realize a little alarm, multi-point linkage, around space geography, activity track, text Data centers of various types of data such as pictures, audio and video, real-time gathering of various types of regulatory data information, to achieve the goal of not leaking, not leaking, and not leaking.
High sharing: Data sharing integration is used to realize data entry and sharing; all kinds of intelligent analysis engines and business analysis models are introduced to realize the effective flow of information data and the value added of information resources, and provide support for intelligent mining, analysis and judgment. .
Big data: relying on the data center, scientific decision-making through the analysis of data, such as using big data to improve prison risk prediction ability, changing the management mode of passively obtaining information resources in the past and difficult to implement prevention and control measures actively, firmly grasped At the same time, the initiative of the work, while creating a smart prison dashboard, through the dashboard and data visualization to show a glance at the overall situation of the prison.
3. How does face recognition technology empower smart prison construction? Is there a technical bottleneck?
Faces in the business
With the high-definition monitoring popularizing the efficiency of intelligent chips such as GPU and TPU, the deep learning algorithm enhances the accuracy of image and video analysis, making face recognition more intelligent in prison applications. Currently, face recognition empowers The construction of smart prisons still needs to be deeply integrated with the prison business, bringing intelligent capabilities to business applications such as prison management and security. E.g:
1) Intelligent control of the AB gate, you can use the face recognition technology to verify the identity of the ID card and the registered personnel, verify the identity of the registered personnel when entering and leaving the AB gate, and deploy the intelligent acquisition and authentication equipment deployed at the front end. The client and related system software are audited, and self-service information registration, portrait collection, personnel review, and information management of outside personnel/internal personnel are implemented in each channel of the prison gate.
2) Entering the prison, realize the grid control of the personnel through face recognition, and use the face capture camera and the person-in-one machine to construct and capture the people, and realize the number of prisoners, civilian police, and outsiders. The information is displayed, and the face recognition technology is used to realize the intelligent name of the personnel in the main point-name scenes such as workshops and supervisors.
The landing process still needs to further enhance the integration of face technology and prison business, and enhance the requirements of face technology through deep business matching, for example, the three-person mutual supervision team, which requires the number of people and the identity of the person through the face. The recognition needs to be recognized by the side face when occlusion occurs.
4. The application trend of artificial intelligence technology in smart prison?
"Cognitive Intelligence" is the future development goal
In the next few years, the prison will enter an era of rapid development in the field of intelligence. With the slogan of the wisdom prison and the rapid demonstration of the national wisdom prison demonstration point, this year has fully entered the era of smart prison and intelligent prison construction, and experienced prisons. After the intelligentization is mainly used in the stage of security assurance, the intelligentization of the prison will comprehensively integrate the various business systems and business data of the prison, and promote the development of prison intelligence from cognitive intelligence to cognitive intelligence. In the audio, video and other data collection, perception, analysis and results, has not yet deep integration with the prison business, future application trends need to be integrated with the business to achieve cognitive intelligence, through the prison business data loading and artificial intelligence technology matching In order to let the intelligentization think and reason according to the type of prison business, the type of events in the prison, etc., the method can be guided according to each stage and corresponding problems, and the solution to the problem can be given.
Section 2: Project Implementation (Difficulties and Solutions in Actual Deployment)
1. Compared with other fields, what are the special requirements or characteristics of smart products such as AI cameras deployed in the prison field?
Compared with other fields, there are some special requirements for the installation and deployment of smart products such as front-end AI cameras and back-end intelligent analysis servers in the prison field as a whole.
1) Requirements for scenario
Installation and deployment must meet the target detection and behavior analysis of the prison single scene (monitor, workshop, AB gate, perimeter, etc.), and realize the intelligent association of large-scale scenes, so that the entire prison can be intelligent in various small scenes. The application can realize both local intelligence and global intelligence, so that the entire prison can be intelligently formed into a unified correlation analysis and application.
2) Requirements for environmental factors
The quality of video imaging is greatly affected by the environment. There are problems such as insufficient illumination, blurred image, too small target size or mutual occlusion. It is not conducive to intelligent analysis and identification of video content. At the same time, the installation of front-end acquisition equipment is also relatively high. Requirements, such as face size, angle, image quality, etc., how to meet intelligent analysis and application in various environments.
2. How to combine the original prison products and systems for intelligent upgrades?
The intelligent upgrading of systems and products that have been built in prisons is mainly considered from two dimensions:
1) The oldness of the line: For example, in the case of the current situation of the prison or the standard-definition analog camera, the original deployment is a coaxial cable, so the intelligent upgrade can be performed on the old system without changing the original line. Transformation, such as the use of HDCVI intelligent front-end, can also achieve the collection and intelligent analysis of personnel characteristics, while also avoiding the image quality loss caused by the encoding and decoding process. Following the line of analog SD transmission, the complexity of construction deployment can be reduced, the cost of auxiliary materials and maintenance complexity can be reduced, and the technical requirements of construction personnel.
2) The product is old: For example, if the front end of the prison is a high-definition network camera but not intelligent, you can add intelligent analysis services to the center to meet the intelligent upgrade of the prison. The intelligent front-end intelligence is intelligent. There is a central intelligence, so you can choose the front-end intelligent equipment replacement or the center intelligent centralized analysis processing according to the current situation of the prison.
Section 3: User Feedback (Users face challenges and countermeasures)
1. What are the pressures on traditional prison management and the difficulty of supervision?
Traditional prison management is mainly faced with the increasing number of inmates in prisons. The prisoners are increasingly complicated. There are many types of criminals, such as violent offenders, drug-related criminals and rapists, and prisoners who have been sentenced many times continue to rise, so they face prisoners. The pressure of safety in prison work, rehabilitation and life, and the pressure of safety in the field of escorting in prisons, as well as the overall security of prison police and prisons. The traditional prison business system is only responsible for the collection of information on detainees, and various technical prevention systems only play the role of surveillance, control and post-event investigation, and all kinds of technical prevention systems and business systems are basically independent, forming information. In the case of an island, in the event of an emergency, the systems cannot be linked in time, and the role of early warning and prevention cannot be quickly and efficiently implemented. The traditional prison management model is post-event management, blind management, fragmented management and extensive management. These management models and methods keep the supervision work in a passive position.
2. Does the construction of smart prisons improve the ability of prison management and supervision?
In the construction of smart prisons, new-generation information technologies such as big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, and mobile Internet have generally improved the ability of prison management and supervision, and realized the change of prison management mode, from blind management. From precise management, passive management to active management, extensive management to refined management, fragmented management to systematic management, for example, prisoners are resting in the prison, lying on the ground due to sudden illness, and intelligent intelligence analysis on the emergency command platform. (Intelligent bracelet monitoring physiological condition) after the alarm, the monitoring center alarm sounds and the police handle, automatically start the pickup, camera, automatically retrieve the list of the staff, automatically notify the medical office, the police and medical staff rushed to the scene to deal with.
For example, the construction of the intelligent prison is to carry out the refined management of the detainees in the three major police stations, and at the same time realize the management of the police on the venue and the management of the equipment of the police, and finally reach the "physical defense, civil defense, technical defense, joint defense" The integrated management of the four defenses realizes the management of the daily life, labor, education and emergency response of the prisoners in custody.