First, the cable
1. RS-485 bus cable shielded twisted pair with communication cable, impedance is 120 Euro (Super 5 cable)
2. The reader data cable uses an 8-core shielded communication cable.
3. The grounding cable adopts a single-wire copper core power cable with impedance ≤ 4 ohms.
Second, the wiring rules
1. The bus uses a uniform model cable, and different types (manufacturers) of cables must not be used in different sections.
2. Avoid wiring when wiring the bus. If you have to branch and route due to site conditions, the length of the branch line must not exceed 1 meter. If you cannot, you can use the 6510 to support branches.
3. The length of the bus must not exceed 1200m. If it exceeds, more than half of the available 6510 can be extended.
4. A resistance of 120 ohms should be applied at the head of the bus (6520/6510) and at the end (last controller).
5. Avoid making the bus ring when wiring.
1. All 12VDC power grounds must be connected and unified at one point to earth. You can use serial grounding or star grounding.
2. All shielded wires, including RS-485 bus shielded wires, and read head data wire shielded wires must be connected together and grounded at the ground of the 12VDC power supply.
3. The enclosure must not be connected to 12VDC ground, and 12VDC must not be in contact with the wall.
4. The grounding point should be provided by Party A.
A. Ground wire provided by the power system
B. Self-established grounding system ground
If the ground wire provided by Party A is a lightning protection ground wire, the grounding wire of this system should be as repelled as possible with the lightning protection ground wire and directly connected to the grounding point of the lightning protection ground wire device.
Fourth, the implementation of the access control system
The access control system is based on the small and medium-sized system of the RS485 bus structure. The entire project can be divided into three stages: pipeline laying, equipment installation, and system debugging.
1. Pipeline laying
According to the characteristics of the access control system, the pipelines of the entire system can be divided into partial pipelines and system pipelines. The partial pipelines refer to the pipelines between the controller and the card reader, the electronically controlled locks, and the door opening buttons; the system pipelines refer to the pipelines between the controllers. And power cord. (Note: When the access control system is laid, uniform requirements apply to galvanized pipe)
Local pipeline laying and laying of system pipelines can be carried out crosswise or parallel according to the progress of decoration and decoration, but pay attention to the following points:
(1) The power line and the signal line should be worn separately, and the distance between the two pipes should be more than 30cm apart.
(2) The AC 220V power supply is provided by the UPS of the management center to all access points. In some cases, the AC 220V power supply for the small-sized access control system can also be used for the nearest access, but it should be in compliance with the relevant specifications;
(3) Marking must be done when threading, and the connector of the wire must be placed in the terminal box. If you neglect the work in this area, it will cause great trouble for the installation and debugging work in the future;
(4) A 6-core shielded wire (called a reader wire) is used between the card reader and the controller. The wire diameter requirement is greater than 0.5 mm2, and the model number is RVVSP6×0.5 mm2. (Note: The card reader is installed at the bottom of the 86 box.)
(5) 4-pin power cord (called lock wire) between the electronically controlled lock and the controller, the wire diameter requirement is greater than 0.5 mm2, type: RVV4×0.5mm2 (4×16/0.2), if the lock wire and card reader If the wire is threaded in the same tube, the 4-wire shielded wire is required for the lock wire. Model: RVVP44×0.5mm2 (4×16/0.2). (There are two cores for door magnets)
(6) A 2-core power cable (called a push-button line) is used between the exit button and the controller. The wire diameter requirement is greater than 0.5 mm2. Model: RVV2 x 0.5 mm2 (2 x 16/0.2). (Attention: button installation position, embedded type 86 bottom box)
(7) When installing the door magnetic alarm switch, use 2-core power cable (called magnetic signal cable) between the door magnetic switch and the controller, the wire diameter requirement is greater than 0.5 mm2, type: RVV2×0.5mm2 (2×16/0.2) ). The magnetic signal line can share a line with the lock line. (Can share two cores of RVVP4*0.5 line with electric lock)
(8) The controller and the computer's network cable (RS485 bus method), using 4-core shielded wire, wire diameter requirements greater than 0.5mm2, Model: RVV4 × 0.5mm mm2 (4 × 16/0.2).
(9) Between the TCP/IP master controller and sub-controller (RS485), 4-core shielded wire is used, the wire diameter requirement is greater than 0.5mm2, and the model number is: RVVP4×0.5mm mm2 (4×16/0.2).
(10) Between the TCP/IP master controller and the host controller and the computer, 5 or 6 types of wires are used, model number: UTP-cat.5 or cat.6. Through Ethernet connection, networking can be done separately or through a local area network. (Note: During construction, information points must be reserved at the installation site of the main controller in order to access the network.)
2. Equipment installation
(See the device hardware manual for details)
3 installation suggestions and precautions
1. The signal lines of the electric lock line, communication line and reader line should be laid separately, and they should not be too close to each other, and the distance above 10 CM should be maintained.
2. In the actual installation process, in order to prevent the electric lock from being turned on and off, the reverse potential interferes with the access controller, and it is required to connect the reverse diode to the positive and negative poles of the electric lock during installation to eliminate the reverse electric potential. interference.
3. If the power consumption of the electric lock exceeds the relay's electric shock capacity (the maximum allowable current passing through 2A), use an intermediate relay to isolate it to prevent the control lockup caused by the electric lock.
4. When multiple controllers are networked using RS485 communication, a 120-ohm termination resistor is installed at the end of each communication bus.
5. Access control system networking, star-shaped, trunk-type connection can not be used.
6. Access control system networking, using 4-core shielded cable (RVVP4 × 0.5), the connection between the various devices, using a serial connection.
4. System debugging
Commissioning is divided into single point debugging and system debugging
(1) Steps for single point debugging:
1 check the wiring is correct;
2 Turn on the power, if there is an abnormal situation, immediately cut off the power;
3 Test Test Table
When the indicator light is normal, the red light or the red light flashes. Press the open button to turn green.
The buzzer does not emit a sound under normal conditions, and the buzzer sounds when the door opening button is pressed;
Move the card close to the card reader, and buzzer should beep twice;
The electronically controlled lock is normally locked. When the button is opened, it is opened. It should be automatically turned off after several seconds.
If the test result meets the above four items, this point passes the test.
(2) System debugging steps:
1 Check whether the network cable has a short circuit;
2 device number settings
i. Software-related operations, please refer to the software manual;
Ii. Address code settings of the access controller; see the hardware manual;
Iii. A system-accepted card refers to a card that can be used normally within the system when the system is operating normally.
Iv. For other matters, refer to the relevant drawings.
3 Switch on the network extender power supply;
Set the clock and initialize the device. The software should display "Setting successful"
Register any IC card approved by the system to the controller. If it is within the specified time period, it should be unlockable.
Delete the IC card that has been logged in to the controller and it should not be unlocked.
After reading the card, collect data and check whether the collected data is correct
If the test results of all access points meet the above four criteria, the system passes the test.